5.24.2013

The First Campfire of 2013



It went down last night. 
It included hot dogs, and s'mores, and more watermelon than we could ever possibly consume.
And all it did was leave me feeling like I wanted more.
So much that we are thinking of making this little gathering a weekly occurrence. 
I just wanted to stay there and camp for the night!
I'm still working on convincing Ryan that we should make that happen this weekend.
He is yet to be persuaded. 
He is not quite as excited about camping as I am.
But we will for sure be hitting up the farmers market, heading up to Bear Lake, doing some bike riding, picnicking, and BBQ-ing. And our hammock will be coming with us for it all.
Summer is so in the air and I am freaking excited!!
Happy Memorial Day weekend to us all. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about that...